Scale up your Business or Organisation
SKYDUST offer a flexible way to soften the financial impact of setting up and managing a website.
What does this really mean?
- We ensure your website domain (www. address) is registered to you and remains under your control. It is not good practice to allow anyone else to control your domain.
- SKYDUST put together the exact package you need. Every client we work for has different needs.
- We do not restrict how many web pages you can have. You can have as many or as little as you like.
- A website needs a certain level of management and you may or may not require digital marketing support, to develop a following or create enquiries and sales.
- Running an effective and productive website takes multiple skills and disciplines and can be a full or part-time job in itself. Unless you are highly experienced in running websites for profit, it can drain your resources, in terms of time and money spent.
Starter Website From £39 per month
Ideal for startup or small business. Unlimited Apps and Options. Includes Monthly Website Hosting. £40 Min. Deposit.
Small Business Package From £49 per month
Ideal for small business in need of a professional website and website manager. £50 Min. Deposit.
Medium to Large Organisation From £99 per month
Ideal for medium to large organisations wishing to outsource the day to day running of a website. £100 Min. Deposit.
Website Rental | What's included?
- Full access to your website, with web training blocks available (£15 per block)
- Unlimited Apps, including Contact Forms, Website Security, 2 Factor Authentication, E-Commerce, Booking Systems and more
- Website Hosting (24/7 with 99.99% uptime guarantee)
- Software Updates
- On-Page SEO designed around google search and other search engines
- Google Local Business Listing
- Digital Marketing Support
- Regular Reviews to ensure your website is performing well
- Branding and Design guidance
Speak to a Web Designer
No Compromise on Website Quality
Renting a website does not mean you are compromising on quality in any way.
Website Rental is a novel way of covering the costs of running a website, without the initial outlay, which can run into hundreds or even thousands of pounds (depending on the scale or growth of your business or organisation)
There is a rolling monthly contract and you can cancel at anytime.
It is our hope, through offering the service, that a long-term relationship can be achieved that benefits us both.
You will be working with very friendly and helpful website professionals who understand the importance of being part of your success.
We will always go the extra mile in helping you make the best success from the website.
Our input and feedback will always be honest and open, with the sole aim of achieving objectives, goals and KPIs etc.
Key Elements For Successful Websites
There is 10 key elements that make a website a success, in terms of creating a following and generating enquiries and sales.
This is the day to day focus of your website manager:
- Does the website provide a good user experience? (UX for short)
- Does the user interface work seamlessly? (UI for short) Can your visitors and customers navigate through the site with ease?
- Is the website generating website traffic, enquiries and conversions?
- Is the website being listed on popular search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing etc.?
- How does your key KPIs look? Key Performance Indicators that optimise the effectiveness of your website need to be managed regularly
- Is the website up to date, in terms of relevancy and content?
- Are there any functional issues with the website?
- How is the security of your website and is it safe for internet users?
- What is your reputation online? How do followers and customers rate you?
- Are you innovating or keeping pace with the competition?
Having a website manager protect your interests, is a real game-changer and is highly innovative.
Interested in website rental? Why not get in touch today.
Already using a WordPress Site and need a manager? Check out our WordPress Manager Service